Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Ministry of Corporate Affairs in partnership with Samabhavana, an NGO, is organising “Global Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility - India” (www.globalconferenceoncsrindia.org) on 16th and 17th April, 2013 at the Lotus Room, Hotel Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai.
GLOBAL CSR CONFERENCE
REGISTER TO NETWORK WITH CORPORATES
REGISTER TO NETWORK WITH CORPORATES
LAST FEW SEATS, REGISTER FOR RS 6,000 ONLY FOR GUIDESTAR INDIA NGOs
About the conference:
Samabhavana being an NGO understands the difficulties in fundraising, and hence it has designed this conference keeping in mind the needs of NGOs and the difficulties faced while interacting with Corporates. With the introduction of the Companies Bill and the new provisions on Corporate Social Responsibility in the Parliament, there is a need for dialogue between the Corporates and Civil Society.
The shift in how CSR is being perceived now has been possible due to the initiatives undertaken by the government, financial institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders. With the changing scenario, companies will need to reconsider their existing CSR strategy. An increasing number of companies are interested in making their business operations sustainable and at the same time are struggling to establish clear processes that would help them set goals, measure, monitor and report CSR. The objective of the Conference is to bring together Government, Corporates and the Civil Society plan for a better India.
List of speakers: You may click this link to go through the list of speakers from Government, Coporates and NGOs : http://www.globalconferenceoncsrindia.org/Speakers_Participants.html
Agenda : Click on this link to go through the conference agenda http://www.globalconferenceoncsrindia.org/Agenda.html
What are the benefits for NGOs:
- The key benefit is the opportunity to actually network throughout the 2 day conference with about 80 corporate delegates expected to attend.
- IICA and Samabhavana will strive to form various connections between Corporates & Civil Society organizations through specific activities at the event.
- Cause and issue based time slots and a separate conference room arranged so that Corporates can connect with Civil Society Organisations.
- Listing of the NGOs attending with details of the organisation name, a brief profile of the organisation, email address and postal address in the conference booklet.
How to register:
- Please click here to register or copy paste this link to your browserhttp://globalconferenceoncsrindia.org/registration_p.aspx (In the registration form in the space provided for Postal Code please prefix 0. For example if your Postal Code is 400063, please write 0400063
- In the registration form, please enter your GuideStar Number (refer to the top of this email for your GSN) to avail of the 40% discount in the registration fee.
- Registration will be on first-come-first-served basis, so please register at the earliest.
- For your profile to appear in the Conference kit, please login here http://guidestarindia.org/Login.aspx to update your profile on GuideStar India. Please include number of lives impacted, nature of work, type of communities served, locations covered and unique achievements. We also encourage you to enter your key programmes in the tab FULL REPORT, sub tab PROGRAMMES.
Registration Fee: INR 6,000/- only for GuideStar India registered NGOs which comes to Rs 3000 per day for the two day conference. For those not registered with GuideStar India, the fee is INR 10,000.
|Cheque/DD payable in favour of Samabhavana Society payable at Mumbai.|
|Address for the sending cheque/DD/Cash||:||Samabhavana Society |
4th Floor, S.S. Phule Municipal High School,
Byculla West , Mumbai-400027
|For Wire Transfer, RTGS details are||:||1. A/c Name : Samabhavana Society |
2. A/c No : 014000101016870
3. Bank Name: Corporation Bank
4. IFSC Code : CORP0000140
Last date for registering: 13th April, 2013
For details/ clarifications:
Please contact: Ms Ritu / Mr Kiran of Samabhavana: +91 22-23001093 & +91 22-23008430
(9.30 am to 5.30 pm - Mon to Sat)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com
We will see you at the conference!